Initially we would need your team to send over all your existing recruitment documentation and we would require a couple of hours a week during the build and implementation of the system.
Once we have built the software, we estimate user acceptance testing (UAT) taking 3 days.
Step 1: Captures vacancy requests and authorisation
Step: 2: Publish application
Step 3: Interview booking and feedback collation
Step 4: Job offer, onboarding and reference capture
Reducing recruitment admin: Say goodbye to time consuming admin tasks and hello to automated processes. With an ATS you will no longer need to manually publish individual job vacancies on job boards or send follow up emails one at a time. An ATS cuts out the faff, freeing your team up to focus on what they do best - recruit!
Speedy screening: Overcome the overwhelm, rather than sifting though hundreds if not thousands of applications, an ATS can reduce the heavy workload for you. Keeping our geekiness to a minimum, in simple terms an ATS will use algorithms and data to help match candidates based on their skillset and the job requirements for each role.
Improving candidate calibre: With automated screening and job matching processes in place, recruiters only spend their time engaging with the best applicants, freeing them up to make more informed hiring decisions.
Reduce time to hire: Rather than working across multiple documents and systems, an ATS enables you to have all candidates’ information stored and organised on one platform. Automated job screening, matching and communications cuts out a lot of time spent on tasks, ultimately reducing time to hire. Circle Healthcare estimates that they have halved their time to hire with our ATS system, one of the reasons being tasks that typically required 8-10 emails to be sent, can now be completed with one click of a button!
- Saving time & resources: By moving your offline labour intensive onboarding admin and processes online using the HARBOUR OnBoarding software will save your team lots of time, effort and the environment as less ink, paper and postage will be required.
- We do complicated: We know one size doesn’t fit all and have extensive experience supporting the finance, care and education sectors which are highly regulated by governing bodies such the CQC, FCA and Ofsted. Our OnBoarding system can be adapted to help you meet your industry's stringent requirements. For example we can integrate OnBoarding with DBS and medical check platforms.
Onboarding doesn’t have to be boring. Give your new starters a warm welcome through engaging content so they are ready and raring to go on their first day. Whether it’s a welcome video from your CEO, information about the company, or meet the team profiles, your onboarding process can be personalised in line with your brand.
Find out how we helped Suez to build productive and meaningful relationships with new starters.
- Centralise your data: A CRM centralises your prospect candidates information in a central and secure database. By centralising the data, it can enable cross-team access, saving time requesting information from other team members or to trying to find files and records across multiple locations. The centralisation of data also allows team members to track all communications such as emails, phone calls and meetings.
- Organise data into talent pools: A CRM enables you to sort candidates data into talent pools, and with HARBOUR’s powerful search and tag matching engine, key hires with the are matched for vacancies requiring their skill sets.
- Engage warm leads: With quick access to phone and email contacts, recruitment teams can easily build relationships and engage with warm leads using a CRM. Hiring managers can send helpful content such as interview tips, your company newsletter, or messages from staff explaining why they love working at your company with a few clicks of a button.
A CRM holds valuable information about job seekers and candidates, helping your recruitment team to create talent pools and build a rapport with potential candidates.
An ATS helps recruiters ensure all processes and compliant regulations are met during the application process for example ensuring proof of nationality and qualifications have been provided by the candidate.
The fundamental difference between the two types of systems is a CRM is a network of potential candidates who have made contact with your recruitment team or have previously applied for roles within your organisation. An ATS is a workflow and compliance tool used during the application process ensuring both your recruitment team and candidates are kept informed and can track progress made.